Thursday 14 August 2014

Dear LIB readers: Pastors advised my wife to quit our marriage

From a male LIB reader

My name is Ehis. I'm from Edo State. I'm 35 years of age. I met this lady, a River State indigene, who is 33 years now, a policewoman (Corporal) and Kalabari by tribe in March 2005, while we were still in higher institution. We dated from that time till we got married in 2011, I didn't doubt her love for me at all. She has given birth to two girls for me, ages 7, which she gave birth to while we were still dating and the little girl is 2. Towards the end of last year, she started behaving funny. I'll ask her what the problem is, she will tell me that she doesn't know what is making her angry. January this year, before I came back from work, she just packed her things and left. Continue...I have begged her and even called a meeting of both families, even pastors and people she respects have spoken to her, but she vehemently refused, saying that she has made up her mind, that pastors have been telling her that I'm not her husband and that if she leaves me, her real husband will come. She refused to tell me what I did to her. I almost died that period she left. She has rented a house for herself and she doesn't even ask after the kids, neither does she pick my calls. Now this is the 8th month. Where do I start from? I need advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment