Tuesday 26 August 2014

Late pastor Bimbo Odukoya's son, Jimmy & his wife speak on their marriage

 Son of late pastor Bimbo Odukoya, Jimmy Odokuya and his beautiful wife, Kemi Odukoya have opened up about their marriage. In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, the couple, who have been married for over a year, spoke glowingly about their married life.
"Married life is great. We have been married about a year and five months now. And so no complaints"
On whether they are planning to start having kids anytime soon...
"No, we have not started making babies. Children are very expensive so you must plan for them accordingly" he said. Continue to read what the wife had to say...
He says his wife's sincerity and good heart is what he cherishes most about her
"Her heart and sincerity is what I cherish most in her. She has a great heart. She's a great support system. She keeps me balanced. She keeps me in check. She is my better half" he said
On her part, his wife Kemi said being married to Jimmy has been wonderful
"It has been wonderful. Before you get married, you get loads of advice. I believe so much in marriage" she said
On what she cherishes most in him, she says
"His heart. He is a very kind and caring man. And that was the first thing that stuck me about him. I met him through my cousin. I was on holiday here in Nigeria. He is a good man" she said.
The couple also said they are currently working together on their new record label, Housefire.
 
Jimmy also spoke on a relationship talkshow his family is working on to immortalize his late mother.
"I think her legacies speak. There are also plans by the family to start a relationship talk show in her honor. We are already recording" he revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment