Sunday 21 September 2014

Article written by Charly Boy...

The other day I called a family meeting, in attendance was three of my daughters, two from the United states (Adaeze/Margaret) who have finished their master’s degree, looking for juicy employment, my eldest daughter Yvonne, who more or less runs my business. My first grandchild Olivia who is on vacation from school in Mauritius, my Mum, my last son Charles who runs his own fashion business and doesn't live with me, my younger brothers daughter Nancy waiting to move in with her husband and my wife Lady Di. A house full of women, hummm.
The main crux of the meeting was reinforcing their sense of responsibility as long as they remain in my house and how we need to enhance our bounding and the love we share by doing things that promotes a united family. In short God blessed me with a good family.

Family is something that we cannot do without, everyone existing originated from a family. The general expectation from family is love, help, togetherness. Family gives us a level of safety, whenever we are around them we feel safer…

Finish here… http://www.charlyboy.org/blood-ties/

No comments:

Post a Comment